The ETF is looking for an external expert for our project: Transport EWCs on the path to optimal performance.
The project aims to empower workers’ representatives and EWCs to face the multiple challenges ahead, such as Brexit, restructuring, COVID-19 or automation & digitalisation) by:
– developing practical tools (upgraded toolkit, restructuring guidelines, EWC core info, dedicated corner on the ETF website,
– assessing affiliates’ expectations and defining policy new policy recommendations
– establishing governance tools (coordinators, training, recommendations to closer involve the CEE representatives)
– establishing corporate networks
– exploring options for structural legal support
An external expert is needed due to the specific expertise in the area of European works councils.
Please download the call here for more detail.
The offers, including a CV, must be sent by e-mail to: Josef Maurer, Head of Operations, Central and Eastern Europe and Equalities at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 September 2022.